When will tickets go on sale?
- Early bird tickets will go on sale in February. Watch for these coveted tickets!
What is included with admission?
- Admission is inclusive of all tastings (wine, beer, spirits, gourmet food) and great jazz artist performances. Items sold in the vendor marketplace and auction items purchased are not included. VIP admission includes VIP valet parking, exclusive one hour early entry and other features.
What is the size of the event?
- We will limit the number of attendees to ensure a great experience for our guests, exhibitors, artists and staff.
Are there any age or ID requirements?
- This is a 21 and over event, no exceptions, as alcohol will be served. Guests should be prepared to show a valid California ID or government issued passport to show proof of age.
Is re-entry allowed?
- Guests will receive an event band and may re-enter as long as the event band is still properly affixed.
What about parking?
- Guests may self-park at The Four Seasons Hotel for a small fee. Free parking is available on the streets surrounding the hotel property. VIP guests have valet parking included with their ticket. General admission guests may use valet parking for a fee.
What about transportation for the event?
- We never encourage drinking and driving. You may want to take Uber or other transportation to and from the event.
Are there any special rates if we want to stay at The Four Seasons Hotel?
- Yes! We have a special rate of $249 per night for April 8 and April 9. Guests should reference “California Jazz & Wine Fest” to receive this special rate at this luxurious and marvelous property. Make a special weekend of it–enjoy the spa, Sunday brunch and roll on out to the event!
Are pets allowed?
- Qualified service dogs are allowed. Other pets are not permitted for safety reasons.
Is my ticket transferrable?
What if I forget to bring my ticket?
- We can scan your ticket from your mobile device or look up your ticket number. The ticket number can only be used once.
How can I become involved as a beverage exhibitor for wine, microbrew, or craft spirits?
- Contact our Beverage Director. Review and agree to the exhibitor agreement. Complete the registration form at Beverage Registration
How can I become involved as one of the gourmet food exhibitors?
- Contact our Food Director. Review and agree to the exhibitor agreement. Complete the registration form at Food Registration
How can I become a marketplace vendor?
- Contact our Marketplace Director. Review and agree to the vendor agreement. Complete the registration form and send in your payment – Marketplace Vendor Registration
How can I partner with the Fest as a nonprofit partner?
- If you are a 501(c)(3) charity, contact our Nonprofit Partner Director. Review the Nonprofit Partner Manual, complete and return the agreement to get started.