We remind vendors that California Jazz & Wine Fest is a family-oriented event presented by the Rotary Club of Westlake Village Sunrise. Inappropriate items (weapons, drugs or alcohol related) will not be allowed at this event.
Vendors must provide their own set-up and display materials. One covered table will be provided for each booth.
Check-In & Set-Up
Vendors must check in on-site prior to set-up. Set-up is on Sunday morning, April 9 from 9 am – 11:30 am. Vendors must be completely set up by 11:30 am. The event will open at 12:00 pm.
Unless otherwise authorized, California
Jazz & Wine Fest does not permit, within the Festival boundaries, any distribution of printed materials or soliciting outside Vendor’s own booth.
Security guards will be present at the event site, but no representation as to the relative safety of your equipment or merchandise is implied or granted. Please do not leave valuables unattended. If you choose to leave equipment or merchandise unattended, you do so at your own risk. Insurance to cover these risks should be carried by the participants at no cost to the Event Organizers. Event Organizers will not be responsible for any theft or loss of vendor property.
Please remember to bring the appropriate amount of change. There will be ATMs available for event guests. California Jazz & Wine Fest takes place indoors this year. Each Vendor is responsible for the condition of their space during and after this event. Each space must be kept neat and clean at all times during the event. Exhibitor agrees to allow its name and image to be shown in all media, i.e., print and electronic promotion.
Please include two (2) of your business cards and Resale number for Retail/Non-Retail Vendors along with your application.
As a participant in this show I agree to hold the Rotary Club of Westlake Village Sunrise, Rotary Officers, and The City of Thousand Oaks and its employees, free and harmless from any and all claims or expenses that may arise due to the participation in this Event. The decisions of the California Jazz and Wine Committee shall govern in any dispute. I/we also agree to stay within the designated booth area during the show.
The event will be held indoors at the Four Seasons Hotel in Westlake Village. Every attempt is made to make all vendors as comfortable as possible. All unloading will be at the hotel’s shipping docks and you will be assigned an arrival time. Vendor parking will located on Via Rocas along the west side of the hotel.
If we are forced to cancel there will be no refunds. However, registration will apply toward the rescheduled day or be carried over to next year’s fair pending payment of any adjustments to the 2016-17 fees.
Vendor may request a refund (less a $25 processing fee) up until March 18, 2016. Absolutely no refunds or credits will be issued after this date. If for any reason you need to cancel, you must notify the CJWF in writing before April 1, 2016.
The Vendor hereby indemnifies and agrees to “Hold Harmless” California Jazz & Wine Fest, The Rotary Club of Westlake Village Sunrise, the Sunrise Rotary Foundation, Conejo Recreation & Park District, its agents, employees and representatives from any and all claims of loss or liability (including costs and attorney’s fees) resulting from the injury or death of any person or patron, or any and all damage to property owned or in its care, custody and/or control, or resulting from non-compliance with any law, ordinance or regulation arising out of said Vendor’s participation in said Event. The term “Participation” shall include, but not be limited to, the delivery of equipment, merchandise, structures and product to their designated location, the set-up and display of any such structure and merchandise, and the dismantling and removal of all such items from the area provided by or through the Event Organizers or their agents, employees and representatives.
- You must abide by the Vendor Code of Conduct of the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Booths MUST fit within their assigned area.
- Open spaces between booths may be required for passage by the Fire Department.
- Vehicles are to be parked in the designated vendor parking area, as directed by the Rotary staff, no exceptions.
- You will need to unload materials and park your vehicle before proceeding to setup your booth. The safety of the other vendors, staff and attendees needs to be observed at all times.
- Vendors will be asked to start disassembly on the booth immediately at 5:00 pm.
- Any vendor found to be breach any of the above rules, will be required to leave the Event immediately, forfeiting your booth space fee, and will be barred from future participation.
- The Rotary Club is committed to maintaining a family friendly environment at all of its events, therefore, possession, sale, or use of drugs, illegal substances, or weapons of any kind are inappropriate for this Family Friendly event and are prohibited. — California Penal Code Section 417.
- The Rotary Club reserves the right to eject vendors who do not comply with event rules or use loud or vulgar music or inappropriate language in promoting their booths.
Vendor Acceptance of Event Agreement
You may register and pay online, or you may email a signed copy of the Vendor Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your check or credit card information.
QUESTIONS, please email email@example.com. California Jazz and Wine Fest, P.O. Box 3846, Thousand Oaks, CA 91359. For information about the Rotary Club of Westlake Village Sunrise, visit www.westlakesunriserotary.org or call 805.380.6010